About Me

Florence, Arizona
Welcome to my blog. I am newly retired and eager to enjoy it all - decorating, shopping, cooking, travel and most crafts - paper crafts, stained glass, mosaic, mixed media, sketching, painting - you name it, I want to try it.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Year of ATC's - January

I am a part of the monthly Kopperhead swap. At the beginning of the year, she issued a "sidebar" challenge to make 12 ATC's for each month of the year. We were given all year to get them done. So, me being me, I HAD to sign up - I've completed 4 of the sets - 8 more to go before the end of the year. 

January



I love this saying - "Winter is Better When we Nestle Together".  I found the stamp in the Michael's clearance bin.  I took the blue and the white paper and glued it together with my ATG and ran them through my Cuttlebug snowflake folder.  I added clear and light blue skittles.  The snowflakes were punched from the really cute MS snowflake punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment