About Me

Florence, Arizona
Welcome to my blog. I am newly retired and eager to enjoy it all - decorating, shopping, cooking, travel and most crafts - paper crafts, stained glass, mosaic, mixed media, sketching, painting - you name it, I want to try it.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

BOO - Happy Halloween





I made this cute little card for a friend who was coming to stay with us for the weekend.  I just love this cute little Penny Black stamp.  I colored it with my copics, trying to make it look like my kitty, but I'm not sure how close it is!  I put the card in a basket filled with Halloween goodies and candles and left it on her bed for her arrival.

2 comments:

  1. ok, first: This card is totally adorable, but there is just NO chance you can you make it look anywhere as cute as YOUR kitty, lol!

    and second: I wanna be a house guest of yours! A cute card and a basket of goodies on my bed? Ohgosh how awesome!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete