About Me

Florence, Arizona
Welcome to my blog. I am newly retired and eager to enjoy it all - decorating, shopping, cooking, travel and most crafts - paper crafts, stained glass, mosaic, mixed media, sketching, painting - you name it, I want to try it.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Year of ATC's - February

February - Love is in the Air
 

These are for February and called "Love is in the Air."  I used the Cricut cartridge Love Struck with a glitter pen purchased from Chomas Creations.  With the proper adapter, you can substitute this glitter pen in place of the cutting blade, and it draws rather than cuts.  I thought my Cricut would chew up the paper if I tried to cut something so intricate, but with the pen it is a beautiful glittery pink image - I then cut the heart out by hand.  The black and white paper is from me & my BIG ideas.  I cut black mirror paper slightly larger than the white heart from the same Love Struck cart, and then used a pop dot to raise the pink heart over the black mirror. The lace was from my stash.

1 comment: