About Me

Florence, Arizona
Welcome to my blog. I am newly retired and eager to enjoy it all - decorating, shopping, cooking, travel and most crafts - paper crafts, stained glass, mosaic, mixed media, sketching, painting - you name it, I want to try it.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

BOO - Treat Bag


This is a treat bag which I made for my hubby for Halloween.  I'm going to fill it with goodies and leave it in his car to find when he leaves for work.  (No more little kids at home....)  The tree is cut from Heritage; "boo" is from Wild Card, and then flocked.  I inked the bottom of the paper bag with brown and green to make the ground.  The spools hanging are blank ones purchased from Michaels.  I got the idea to cover the spools from Laurie; her site is http://hipandhumblepaperworks.blogspot.com/.  The spools are hung from individual pieces of rafia.  I hung some cotton pulled from a cotton ball on the ends of the tree before gluing the entire tree.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, how "sweet" of you!!

    and btw, thanks alot girl, my dh saw this and now he is expecting me to do something similar for him! I used to get away with just tossing a candybar in his lunch box....

    ReplyDelete