About Me

Florence, Arizona
Welcome to my blog. I am newly retired and eager to enjoy it all - decorating, shopping, cooking, travel and most crafts - paper crafts, stained glass, mosaic, mixed media, sketching, painting - you name it, I want to try it.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

BLOG HOP CANDY

I am happy to be participating in the Cricut Card Fairies hop.  The hop will be held from Saturday, Nov 20 thru Sunday Nov. 21.  As part of the hop, I will be offering this Flower Soft unmounted stamp.  I think it is so cute - I'd love to see what the winner makes with it.  To enter the drawing for the stamp, just leave a comment either here or under the hop project.  The winner will be chosen by random.org and posted on Monday, Nov. 22.   I hear there will be other candy too!

7 comments:

  1. YAY!! cant wait for the hop.. will there be a link on your blog to the hop?? I will be back on 11-20 . TFS
    Bonnie C
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    ascrapabove at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little early, but I love your blog candy!! I will hop on by in the morning to see your project!

    www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stamp. I didn't know that Flowersoft made stamps. I'm so out of the loop, I just thought they made that flowersoft flocking stuff people used. I've got to look around more! Hopping along. penlight at-juno-com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute project thanks for sharing, Love the curious kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lynne
    thebowsersapril97 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project! I would so love to have that on my mantle too! Thanks for being a fairy!

    ReplyDelete