About Me

Florence, Arizona
Welcome to my blog. I am newly retired and eager to enjoy it all - decorating, shopping, cooking, travel and most crafts - paper crafts, stained glass, mosaic, mixed media, sketching, painting - you name it, I want to try it.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 27, 2012

FROM THIS TO THAT ....

I was over at a friend's house a couple weeks ago and she had her wooden stamps off of the blocks and stored in cd cases.  This idea has always appealed to me, but I could never find cd cases without the "insides" - the plastic pieces that hold the disks.  She said she just used old, old cds and then it hit me - I went home, looked at our old cds and sure enough, I could snap out the insides of the old ones and use them for storage.  I spent two days unmounting stamps, but it was so worth it.
I went from this



to this


An added bonus - now I have all these cute little wooden blocks.  So I went from this



to this



And this




And this



1 comment:

  1. Oh girl you did an amazing job reusing those blocks!! I LOVE those halloween drippy ones! What a lot of work unmounting. Nice job sweetie!

    ReplyDelete