About Me

Florence, Arizona
Welcome to my blog. I am newly retired and eager to enjoy it all - decorating, shopping, cooking, travel and most crafts - paper crafts, stained glass, mosaic, mixed media, sketching, painting - you name it, I want to try it.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Desk Organizer

OK, the Cricut MB GIBBS 3 swap is done and my partner has received her items.  I love this swap but it is sooooo time intensive that I always have a huge sigh of relief when done.
This is a desk organizer which I scraplifted but I can't for anything find the link - when I find it I will post it and give credit where credit is due.   I did not use this as a desk organizer.  Instead, I filled it with candy and gave it under the "share and share alike" category. 

No comments:

Post a Comment